Sunday, August 3, 2014

Tom is a Wonder

Tom, our potted Golden Sweet cherry tomato plant is only one of the wonders we see from the galaxy of this life.  All of you who garden know exactly what I mean. And in my case, any plant God gives me to care for that I don't kill is considered a wonder/miracle by most who know me.  But Tom has blessed me with dozens of ripe yellow tiny balls of sugar since we gave him a home on our ride almost 3 months ago.
At Stratmoor UMC today, here in Colorado Springs, the Praise Team reminded Mona and I, and all present, of the huge wealth of wonder available for us to thank God for in our own world, let alone galaxy.






And to be reminded that none of what we have seen comes even close to what can be seen beyond the limits of our human eyes, Hubble Scope or not.












So I thought I'd just share a couple of the wonders of God's creation we have experienced since leaving Pennsylvania for Colorado on this new journey of ours. I hope you enjoy them.

I'm actually doing this to remind myself of what we have seen!

-Thank you Creator God!






























































































We serve an awesome God.

-Ken

2 comments:

  1. WOW!! Beautiful pics. God is amazing. I have always seen Him in nature and find myself closer to him when I am among the gift of the outdoors. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You bet.

    Maybe it's time for another blast of wonder photos.

    ReplyDelete